- 2 cucumbers, small diced
- Shelled edamame, thawed overnight
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili onion crunch
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt, to taste
- Botko's Grain-Free Crackers
- Dice the cucumber and add it to a large bowl. Then add the edamame, green onion and cilantro.
- Make the dressing: add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until everything is combined. Top with sesame seeds, and enjoy with Botko's Grain-Free Crackers!