Spinach (two cups)
Sweet Potato (one cup, chopped)
Beetroot (one piece)
Pistachios (1/4 cup)
Olive oil (to taste)
- Boil the Beetroot on the stove and preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Clean the spinach leaves.
- Cut the sweet potato into small cubes. Place them on a tray lined with wax paper, drizzle with enough olive oil for the portion. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the spinach on a plate.
- Once the beetroot is cooked, slice it into half-moons and place it on the plate.
- Add the Pistachio and Sweet Potato once they come out of the oven.
- Serve with Botko crackers.